This personal site represents a scholarly book-in-progress and is part of my on-going study of political hubris in modern tragedy, specifically, the self-destruction of revolution from Romantic to Postmodern theater and beyond. The site comprises 8 sections:
- Project is a Table of Contents, listing the plays discussed in the project with links to individual analyses as they are posted.
- Publications includes my publications that are part of the project or pertain to its main themes.
- Bibliography includes the bibliography of the project as well as a few auxiliary ones.
- Arts categorizes works of culture discussed in the project.
- Nota bene is regularly updated with (mostly recent) articles, essays, and papers exploring the stakes in radicalism.
- Blog contains my occasional thoughts, quotes, and references in the order they are posted.
- Index lists major notions and thinkers of special relevance.
- In the News is regularly updated with current news on radical initiatives and issues.
Acknowledgement: I am grateful to Mr. John Posch (M.S.I., U-M School of Information, specializing in computing and knowledge organization; Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Classical Studies) for creating, organizing, and maintaining this site. His ideas, insights, and improvements have been supporting and strengthening my work. I remain indebted to his tremendous help.